Let’s review the Best Webcams for WFH (Buy on Amazon) (Work from Home) from Logitech and others.
Even before the Coronavirus global pandemic, many are already working from home or working remotely, but the number increased rapidly during the pandemic. With the ever-evolving technologies like Zoom, Skype, Slack, Facetime, Google Hangouts, and other technologies, many bid goodbye to commuting, traffic, and fear of being infected with the virus. Many kinds of work can be done more efficiently from a home office, provided you have fast internet and the right technology, including a high-quality webcam.
Here are some of the styles we are going to look at:
The Best Webcam for Work from Home – Video Review on our YouTube Channel
Why read when you can watch? Check out this video from our YouTube channel:
The Best Webcam for Work from Home – Overview
Having a high-quality webcam has become an essential tool for any computer setup, not only for staying in touch with family and friends but, more importantly, for looking presentable during a virtual meeting with teammates or making an important deal with a client. A high-quality webcam can help you look your best by giving the advantage that most built-in webcams don’t have, like light correction, autofocus, full HD video, and the capacity to frame yourself just right.
In this article, we will present the best webcams for work from home, and when it comes to the best webcams, low-cost webcams won’t do the cut. Here we will be talking about versatility, resolution, precision, and other awesome features a great webcam has to have.
Logitech BRIO Ultra HD Webcam
Spectacular video quality for your meeting with your CEO boss, teammates, or important clients, especially if you value excellence, is not an extravagance but a necessity. The Logitech Brio Ultra HD Webcam is the most exquisite in class. It has a high-value glass lens, 4k image sensor (meaning your image looks crystal clear and sharp), high dynamic range (HDR), autofocus that delivers beautifully, and a true to life video. Right light 3 automatically corrects exposure and contrast to counterbalance glare and backlighting.
It has an HD 5X zoom that digitally zooms, pans, and chooses from three fields of view selections while keeping HD resolution. It also has two omnidirectional microphones that increase your voice in your video call or recordings, enabling you to be heard distinctly. At the same time, noise-canceling technology helps filter out any inappropriate sounds.
- Spectacular video quality: A premium glass lens, 4k image sensor, high dynamic range (Hdr), and autofocus deliver beautiful, true to life video
- Look great in any light: Right light 3 automatically adjusts exposure and contrast to compensate for glare and backlighting. Supports multiple connection types, including USB 2.0 type a and USB 3.0 type a and C connections
- 4k streaming and recording windows: Works with camera for windows 10, xsplit, obs. Mac: Works with swift capture. Windows hello certified: Powered by both optical and infrared sensors, BRIO delivers fast and secure facial recognition for windows hello. No need to type a password for windows 10: Simply look into BRIO’s lens to login
- HD 5X zoom: Digitally zoom, pan, and choose from three field of view options while maintaining HD resolution. Detachable universal mounting clip fits laptops, LCD or monitors
- Enterprise ready: Certified for Skype for Business and Cisco, and compatible with popular video meeting apps including Zoom, WebEx, Blue Jeans, Facebook Messenger, and more
The StreamCam was designed for streamers and other content creators, which means this has a crisp, smooth resolution that will also be excellent for professional and business use. It has a smart auto-focus and exposure-ai-enabled facial tracking in Logitech capture, which gives precise focus and exposure no matter where you’re positioned. You can also produce a vertical video in full HD by simply altering the stream cam 90° to shift into portrait mode in Logitech capture.
The auto-exposure is adjusted, so you look your best in a variety of lighting situations. The Logitech StreamCam is even more potent when used with Logitech Capture. Capture opens features on StreamCam that automate exposure, framing, balance, and more.
- Full HD 1080P at 60 fps The ultimate streaming experience for both creator and audience with ultra-smooth accurate motion and more precise video
- Connects with USB-C the standard for fast and reliable connections stream cam uses USB type-C to ensure efficient video transfer speeds
- Smart auto-focus & exposure ai-enabled facial tracking in Logitech capture delivers accurate focus and exposure no matter where you're positioned
- Create vertical video in full HD simply turn streamcam 90° to shift into portrait mode in Logitech capture and create videos optimized for smartphones
- Versatile mounting options achieve the perfect angle for any stream or video with flexible mounting options, a monitor mount and a tripod mount are included
Razer Kiyo is the result of countless studies put into creating the perfect broadcast studio. Razer has designed a device that streams at incredible quality while guaranteeing you are always flawlessly lit. It is powerful yet compact, and you can relish full customization by switching between auto and manual focus and adjusting saturation, brightness, white balance, and contrast.
You no longer have to bother about setting up numerous lights to get satisfactory on-camera illumination. The Razer Kiyo keeps even and flattering lighting on you and removes harsh shadows. With its adjustable brightness levels, getting the right amount is very easy.
- The Razer Kiyo maintains even and flattering lighting and eliminates harsh shadows with a multi-step ring light with adjustable lighting levels
- With 720 p resolution at 60 fps, the Razer Kiyo maintains visual fidelity during streaming
- The Razer Kiyo supports streaming on popular platforms like open broadcaster software and Xsplit
- Fast and accurate autofocus for seamlessly sharp footage
- The Razer Kiyo is easy to pack and take along when travelling or heading to a gaming convention
The Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920 is an excellent replacement for your laptop’s installed webcam. It takes clear photos and videos, which makes it perfect for virtual meetings and streaming. The C920 presents full HD 1080p video calling over Skype and 720p for FaceTime, Google Hangouts, and other video call services. It also highlights Carl Zeiss optics and 20-step auto-focus for consistent high resolution.
In dark conditions, the C920 counts on Logitech’s RightLight 2 technology to keep image accuracy. RightLight 2 automatically modifies contrast, brightness, and color settings according to the identified lighting situation. It has built-in dual stereo mics with automatic noise reduction and captures natural stereo audio.
- Full HD 1080p video calling (upto 1920 x 1080 pixels) with the latest version of Skype for Windows; Webcam with 5 foot cable
- 720p HD video calling (upto 1280 x 720 pixels) with supported clients; Full HD video recording (upto 1920 x 1080 pixels). Max Resolution: 1080p/30fps 720p/30fps
- Video compression, Built in dual stereo mics with automatic noise reduction; Automatic low light correction, Tripod ready universal clip fits laptops, LCD or monitors
- Compatible with: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or later; Works in USB Video Device Class (UVC) mode: Mac OS 10.10 or later (HD 720p on FaceTime for Mac or other supported video calling clients; Full HD 1080p video recording with QuickTime Player) Chrome OS,Android v 5.0 or above (with supported video calling clients),USB port,Internet connection
The Best Webcam for Work from Home Review – In Summary
That’s our review of the new The Best Webcam for Work from Home (Buy on Amazon) from Logitech.
When looking for a high-quality webcam, the following should be considered: Resolution, frame rate, auto-brightness and color, autofocus, microphone quality, lens quality, lighting, and other extras. The Razer Kiyo is packed with innovations and great image quality for a webcam and is powerful and compact. Logitech webcams can stream video in extremely sharp 720p HD video, with higher-end models, like the Logitech HD Pro Webcam series, giving 1080p video chats when attached to PCs running apps like Skype or Zoom.
Some product photos on this page are property of Logitech.
We are an affiliate of various sellers of this product. If you buy items after clicking the links in this article, we receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. This helps us to bring you in-depth information and content on these great products.
Last update on 2021-08-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API